top of page

New to Falls City?

To set up, your water and/or sewer account, please stop by City Hall during business hours. Please fill out an Application for Utility Service (for tenants, your landlord will need to fill out the bottom of the form) and bring your lease agreement (for renters) or confirmation of property sale from the Polk County Assessor's Office (for buyers). Any questions or changes to service? Please stop by or call City Hall at 503-787-3631.

Other services to set up:

Electricity: Pacific Power (1-888-221-7070)

Internet & Cable/TV:

Century Link (1-866-449-1979)

Charter Spectrum (1-855-243-8892)

Viasat/Exede (1-844‌-‌725‌-‌5606)

Garbage/Recycling: Republic Services (541-754-0444)

Please note that only Verizon phones and other carriers who use Verizon towers will have reliable service in Falls City.

Falls City Information Brochure

Falls City Contact Sheet

Falls City Address Map

Falls City School District

New to Falls City?: Issues
bottom of page